We continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are following the most recent CDC guidelines as well as mandates issued by Governor Herbert. Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our patients and staff and want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
- We will continue to diligently implement our updated sanitation program with particular attention to treatment tables, patient check-in tablets, counter tops, exam room tables and chairs, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms and all points of common contact.
- We have a large waiting room so you can distance yourself from anyone in the area. However, you prefer to not sit in our reception area when you arrive, you are welcome to let us know via phone call or text message when you arrive and you can wait in your vehicle. We will then contact you to come in when our staff is ready to bring you into the treatment area.
- We’ve increased signage around our facility to remind patients to wash their hands and are screening patients upon arrival for risk factors.
- Once in the office, we ask that you please use hand sanitizer before signing in on our tablets.
- We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the Corona virus.
- • We are asking patients if they have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or have recently traveled to China, South Korea, Japan, Europe, Iran, and any other country our government deems high risk area. We also ask that if they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, to please let us know prior to coming in. We will gladly reschedule your appointment. If this is the case, we ask those patients to contact their primary care physician or contact their local emergency room (if they do not have a primary care physician) for evaluation instead of coming to our office.
McClean Chiropractic & Injury Rehabilitation is committed to keeping our facility as clean and sanitary as possible.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face with unwashed hands.
• Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
• If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
We have stepped up and are doing our part to maintain a safe, clean and germ-free office environment so you can maintain your treatment schedule, receive the treatment you need and feel safe and comfortable doing it! We will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
We thank you again for selecting our office to serve your healthcare needs. We do not take the confidence you have in us lightly. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 801-373-1035 if you have any additional questions or concerns.
We encourage everyone to please follow the guidelines set forth by our federal, state and local governments. Together we are strong and can overcome this pandemic as quickly as possible! Stay well and stay safe!
Matthew McClean, DC, FSBT
McClean Chiropractic & Injury Rehabilitation